Thursday, November 09, 2006

A little nervous...

It's 2am, I'm sitting in my office about to be a guest on an American radio show: "Radio Open Source". They need to call me on a landline that I don't have at home; this is why I'm here and not tucked up in bed. I grabbed about one hour's sleep before driving down here so feel rather 'buzzy' as well as bit nervous. I'll do my best to be coherent!

I'll be discussing the mid-term elections: "how was it for you?". Earlier today, I offered on their blog a view from abroad, which they seemed to have liked so called me earlier this evening and asked me to join. So here I am, sleep deprived and with butterflies in my stomach.

Update: So I've done it. I didn't get too flustered and random words like "bum" and "knobber" didn't pop out of my mouth like some instant tourettes syndrome. I'll listen back tomorrow and see if I sound as awful as I usually do when you hear your own voice recorded.

No comments: