Monday, December 11, 2006

More nationalistic cocktails

Tony sent me this rather wonderful montage of his flags of the world cocktails from the Independence day party the other night. From left to right we have: UK/France; Finland; Germany; Australia; Sweden; Portugal. In this way Tony managed to make a cocktail for every nationality present at his party. Just admire the artistry and politely don't ask what they tasted like. ;-)

If anyone is interested the theory Tony (posting as anonymous) outlines the science behind them here!

2 comments:

Tony said...

I have to confess that I didn't taste all of them I just inflicted them on my poor guests. But the ones that I did taste, tasted damn good.

Please note that the comment questioning how they taste comes from the only person to bring beer to a cocktail party.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.