Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Singletrack

I was testing last night whether it is possible to ride rocky single track onehanded whilst holding a camera with the other. Answer? No. This poor attempt at film making was shot around Petas in Vantaa, on the delightfully named Tyttömäki or 'girl hill'.



On the other hand I got the gears running really smooth on my mountain bike. No more chain getting dumped off the top of the block or off the front chain rings, and minimal chain suck compared to riding at the weekend. If it was stiff link, its must have worked itself loose again. Sometimes I think working in bike shop would have been a much better career choice for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first 30 seconds of your vid made me think I was going to throw up, but maybe it was like that on the bike for you too!